In Genshin Impact, the time has come to get free protogemas and another series of articles thanks to the new temporal event an angry adventure , hence we have prepared the following guide to provide you with all the details about how to take the different rewards.
- Date and Requirements of the event an anger adventure
- How to get the event rewards for free an adventure
- More Genshin Impact guides
- Test run
- Cyclic theory
- Urgent transport
- Continuous elimination
Date and Requirements of the event an anger adventure
The event has started today and will remain active until 03:59 (server time) on July 4. In turn, it is necessary that you have reached The adventure range 28 or more , but also that you have completed the world mission the rocky keys of the seven stars and have unlocked the underground mines of the chasm.
Along with all this you will need to have obtained the light channel in the world mission SUMBERGARKS and have strengthened it to level 2, so you already have a task ahead if you have any of the aforementioned requirements.
How to get the event rewards for free an adventure
Every day of the event a mission will be unlocked, but you cannot accept a new one if you have not completed the previous one, and so on. Your goal will be to travel to the mining roads of the Sima, where a substance in the form of dark mud has suddenly began to emerge, hence the scholar Sumeru will request your help to solve this problem.
In the Mission of the Operation Test, it will be time to protect Pursina’s nail from any enemy that approaches. During the fight the dark mud arose from the overflow of the anomalous law will grant the enemies close continuous bonuses, so theirs is to keep them well away.
Thanks to the light channel, lighting can be activated to eliminate the mud completely, weaken the enemies and thus move forward with cleaning. In addition, there will also be mechanisms that can recharge their energy.
In the challenge of Autrerecarga it will be ease to protect Pursina’s nail while recharging and without any interruptions. As long as it remains active, it will purify the surrounding areas, but if you receive the attack of an enemy, it will stop dry and not work temporarily.
The use of the light channel will allow the nail to eliminate the muddy protuberances from around and give additional energy to the clove for the process to accelerate considerably.
The objective of this task will be to clear the area cleaning and destroying a certain number of enemies. Eliminating muddy protuberances around the nail will continue to function and increase the damage to nearby enemies. However, if the mud covers it, it will stop and will not generate more shock waves.
In this other mission you must escort Pursina’s nail into a hot air balloon until reaching a certain destination. To advance, it must be avoided at all costs that try to stop the dark mud and enemies.
As for the last mission, with the help of Pursina’s nail you will have to clear the opening of the depths and defeat all the enemies that arise. For this, there will be a time limit that will deliver a certain amount of points, although this will increase if the enemies are very powerful.
In short, carrying out the different mentioned missions will serve to make free protogemas, hero ingenuity, talent improvement material, mystical refinement minerals and much more.
More Genshin Impact guides
- GENSHIN IMPACT guide: tricks, secrets and the best advice
- Genshin Impact: How to get free protogems
- Genshin Impact: How to level the adventure range and get experience faster
* Genshin Impact: Tier List with the best characters and best team
* Genshin Impact: List with all codes with protogemas, free blackberry and experience
* Genshin Impact: Minimum and recommended requirements for PC, iOS and Android
* Genshin Impact: How to solve server problems, find the resources of the game and check the new updates
* Genshin Impact: How to play in cooperative with friends
* Genshin Impact: How Cross-Pay and Cross-Save works
* GENSHIN IMPACT: Downloadable map and interactive map with all minerals, statues of the seven, anemóculus and geóculus