Cooking is a great game function for those who want to achieve passive benefits or restore health or resistance instantly in the blink of an eye, and the broad world of teyvat is absolutely full of recipes that will help you do exactly what much more. Here is How to get the egg roll recipe at Genshin Impact .
How to get the egg roll recipe in Genshin Impact
The recipe for this specific dish is located in the city of Inazuma. Talk to Shimura Kanbei in Shimura inside the city. The restaurant is located directly opposite the adventurers’ guild of Inazuma, so you can not miss it.
Shimura will have a series of food options and recipes to buy, including the egg roll recipe. It will only cost you 1250 mulberry, and the other options are equally cheap; Actually, it’s a good idea to buy them all in case you need your effects later.
What the egg rolls do
Egg rolls require a bird egg and sugar to do, and instantly restore 50-150 HP for a single character. They do not cure a lot, but they can be used to complete certain daily tasks that require you to cook specific dishes.
That’s all you need to know about How to get the egg roll recipe at Genshin Impact . Make sure you check our wiki guide to get more tips, tricks and other useful information about the game while exploring Teyvat.
- Mihoyo will go back to Yae Miko Nerf in Genshin Impact, Incoming Compensation of Primogems
- GENSHIN IMPACT reveals new characters Yelan and Kuki Shinobu
- The new trailer of Genshin Impact shows the gameplay of Kamisato Ayato to celebrate the release of version 2.6
- The new trailer of GENSHIN IMPACT has to do with Kamisato Ayato
- GENSHIN IMPACT Gets a new trailer that presents the new character Kamisato Ayato
Search to get more